– Refer to the hospital the day before surgery for filing and tests.
– It is necessary to have I.D. Card, National I.D. Card, insurance book and next of kin companion when filing.
– It is necessary to have all the related documents to the illness such as radiophotography, sonography and laboratorial results.
– Patient must not throw away his/her identity bracelet until the time of releasing from hospital.
– Visiting hours at Pars Hospital are from 03:00 to 05:00 p.m. (in some occasions a patient may be restricted to be visited at the discretion of the shift authority. So please cooperate)
– Entrance of the infants (under 12 years old) to the hospital is prohibited (even in visiting hours)
– Smoking is forbidden in all wards of the hospital.
– Infectious and non-infectious garbage cans have been separated at Pars Hospital. (infectious garbage in yellow cans and non-infectious in blue cans)
– Infectious garbage: all the garbage smeared with blood and patients’ discharges
– Non-infectious garbage: all ordinary garbage
– Do not bring any kind of natural flowers and flower pots for the patient.
– In case of any companion, both he/she and the patient must be of the same sex.
– Patients’ and babies’ exit from the ward is forbidden without permission of the shift authority.
– Have personal articles such as towel, toothbrush, and baby clothes with yourself.
– Observing Islamic regulations and standards are obligatory.
– Please inform the accountancy office for the patient’s companion meal in the morning.
– Have a shower and remove the hair of the area for the surgery the night before surgery.
– It is obligatory to remove any (removable dental, etc.) protheses (hearing aid, eyeglasses, etc.), if you have, before surgery.
– If you are insured, deliver your insurance book to the accountancy office.
– Do not wear any gold, jewelry, and metal objects on the day of surgery.
– Do not make up or have nail polish on the day of surgery.
– Patients’ possessions must be delivered to his/her accompanying person and if there is no accompanying person, they must be given to the person in charge of the ward.
– Men cannot enter to ladies ward after 7:00 p.m. (at other time of the day the entrance of the men to the ladies ward must be permitted by the person in charge of the ward.)
– Do not bring swaddling clothes, bottles, and nursing bottles.